novembro 26, 2018

✿ My hut of Christmas ✿

|


~ ✿~✿~ ✿~

Scene:

Raindale - Norville hanging chair (natural)   @Cosmopolitan
Raindale  - Harringnell console table    @SenseEvent
Raindale  - Harringnell frames  
Raindale  - Challor planter
Raindale  - Gracewoods coffee table CM
Raindale  - Charfell cabin

{YD} My Christmas tree - Gold   @Limit8Event

Bee designs What I Want For Xmas gacha(add) 1 RARE   @Gachagarden
Bee designs What I Want For Xmas gacha 4     @Gachagarden
Bee designs What I Want For Xmas gacha 3   @Gachagarden
Bee designs What I Want For Xmas gacha 6   @Gachagarden
Bee designs What I Want For Xmas gacha 2 RARE   @Gachagarden
:[P]:- Holli Cookie Platter [Clickme]:// Vintage  @Tannenbaum

{what next} Winter Harvest Drinks Tray
{what next}  Swiss Cheese Plant
{what next}  Winter Harvest Picnic Hamper
{what next}  Winter Harvest Jam Tarts
{what next}  Winter Harvest Soup Tray

Xmas Rug MultiPoses CHEZ MOI
SAYO - PineWood Collection - Eclipse Log Storage
{moss&mink} Geometric Orb Deco
SAYO - PineWood Collection - Holiday Frame
7 [[RH]] HOLIDAY CAFE-Cup set
8 [[RH]] HOLIDAY CAFE-Candy display
2 [[RH]] HOLIDAY CAFE-Holiday music box RARE
17 [[RH]] HOLIDAY CAFE-Shoes ornament
12 [[RH]] HOLIDAY CAFE-Reindeers (B)
Trompe Loeil - Hurricane Lamp + Stringlights

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário